Slide down directly in front of the hotel and ride up the hill again with the ski lift. Complimentary toboggans are available for hotel guests.More tobogganing fun in the region:
The new tobogganing fun in the Zillertal Valley inspires people of all ages: fun, action and speed is guaranteed on the first alpine rollercoaster in the Zillertal valley. 1,450 m of coaster fun begin right at the Zillertal Arena valley Station in Zell and promise to be one of the most exciting summer and winter attractions with many waves, steep curves and jumps. A 360° loop and a 540° loop will get the adrenaline flowing. Information & Prices
- Children over 10 years are allowed to ride alone
- Children over 4 years are allowed to ride if accompanied by a person over 16 years
- Total length: 1,450 m
- Uphill track: 325 m
- Downhill track: 1,125 m
- Difference in altitude: 140 m
- Trip time: approx. 6 – 7 minutes
- Highest point: 9 m above the ground
At 7 km long, the floodlit toboggan run Hainzenberg is the longest toboggan run in the Zillertal. (Hainzenberg is 7 km from the Almhof).
- Open: Monday to Sunday from 8.30 to 16.30
- Rates: Adults: € 6.60 – children: € 3.30
- Evenings: Monday to Sunday from 19.45 to 21.15
- Rates: Adults: € 8.90 – children: € 4.45
- Toboggans available to hire at the valley station of the Gerlossteinbahn: daily from 9.00 to 17.00 and Monday to Saturday from 19.30 to 24.00.
- Rental fee per toboggan € 4.50
In the Krummbachtal there is a 2 km long toboggan run (floodlit).
- Open: Monday to Sunday until 22.30
- During the day ascent possible by ski bus, in the evening taxi transfer (on request).
Wildkogel-Arena Tobogganists cover an incredible elevation loss of 1,300 metres to Bramberg over a distance of 14 km. Anything that goes downhill is allowed – no matter whether it’s a fast luge, a comfortable toboggan or a sleek bobsled. The toboggan ride takes about 30 – 50 minutes, depending on your skills. The entire toboggan run is floodlit until 22.00, providing extra fun at night! Rates: Single: Children: € 5.00 Adults & youth: € 11.00 Day ticket: Children: € 14.00 Adults & youth: € 29.00 Evening rides are included in the day tickets but not in the regular ski pass. Evening rides (ascent until 18.30) Tuesday and Friday with the Smaragdbahn gondola in Bramberg Saturday with the Wildkogel lifts Neukirchen (weather permitting) On all other days ascent is possible until 16.15.