Frequently Asked Questions
Many services are included in the “Almhof All Inclusive” – please see rooms & prices, all inclusive. Not included are:
- Spa and wellness treatments like cosmetics and massages
- Alcoholic drinks
- Fred’s swim academy – except in special arrangements/offers
- Ski lessons for children and adults
- Ski equipment rental
Parking spaces are available in front of the hotel. Alternatively, you can park your car in our garage – there is a limited number of parking spaces. Garage spaces cannot be reserved. The use of all parking spaces is free of charge.
Best rate promise: We promise you will always receive the best possible rates when you book directly with us. We guarantee that you cannot book our hotel at a lower rate anywhere else.
Yes – and much more. All room prices and package offers include our all inclusive board. Please see details here.
We are happy to pick you up free of charge from the nearest train station Zell am Ziller. For transfers from the airports Innsbruck, Munich or Salzburg we recommend Four Seasons Travel.
The use of all saunas, steam baths and pools (indoor and outdoor) is included in the price.
Spa and wellness treatments like massages or cosmetics are available against extra fee. Follow this link for an overview of our treatments.
Yes, bathrobes and slippers for small and large guests will be provided in your room for the duration of your stay. More bath towels are available in the spa area.
The Zillertal Arena, Zillertal’s largest ski area, is ca. 2 km from the hotel. The free shuttle bus runs every 15 minutes from the hotel and takes you directly to the gondola lifts.
For the utmost in comfort during your skiing holidays, from this winter 2023/24 we will be offering separate lockers for each room in our ski storage room.
The hotel is not 100% barrier-free. Although some areas are accessible for wheelchair users, we cannot guarantee that all door widths, ramps or facilities can be navigated.
Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire bar/lobby area and in all rooms.
We accept cash, Maestro or Mastercard/Visa.
Yes, we have ample pushchairs and prams available for you.
Usually yes, but only on request and at an extra charge.
- On the day of arrival your room is usually ready from 16.00. You are of course very welcome to arrive earlier and enjoy the amenities of the hotel.
- If you arrive after 21.00, please call us so that we can prepare a small dinner.
- On the day of departure, we ask you to vacate the room by 10.00. We recommend that you pay your final balance on the evening before your departure.