Family Skiing in the Austrian Alps
The Almhof – your perfect base for skiing and winter sports or for just being lazy, embedded in a wonderful winter wonderland with snow-covered mountains, toboggan slope, children’s ski circuit and beautiful winter hiking trails.
Zillertal Arena & Ski-Arena Wildkogel
- 147 km of slopes, 11 km black, 87 km red and 46 km blue, 3 km ski routes
- 52 lifts and cable cars | 320 ha of slopes with snow-making capability
- Children’s Paradise | 11 ski and snowboard schools
- 31 mountain huts and snow bars | 200 km cross-country ski trails | 5 permanent downhill racing runs
- Arena snowpark and halfpipe in Gerlos
- Action-Park Kreuzwiese in Zell
- Funpark at Hochkrimml
- Family ski resort Gerlosstein in Hainzenberg
- Arena Coaster – the tobogganing fun – direcly at the valley station of the Zillertal Arena in Zell
- 1 artificial ice-skating rink |2 indoor tennis and squash centres
- 7 km (night-) tobogganing run in Gerlosstein and floodlit tobogganing runs in Gerlos and Krimml
- More than 50 % children’s discount, 20 % youth discount
- Free Wi-Fi at numerous lift-stations and huts
- Zillertal Arena App – all information you need on your smartphone or tablet
- The Zillertal Arena ski pass and the Zillertal super ski pass are also valid in the Ski Arena Wildkogel.
- Between Neukirchen, Wald, Krimml and Königsleiten guests with a valid ski pass can use the free ski bus.